Excitement of WRC Rally of Turkey gets underway...
The Organization Committee of Rally of Turkey has prepared a detail list for the comfort and safety of the spectators which will be held on the dates between 15-18 April 2010, in Istanbul. We would be appreciated if our guests read the conditions below and attach importance to the safety rules that is on our website.
1. Motorsport can be dangerous and despite us taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen.
2. Spectators should be fully aware and recognise that motor sport is inherently dangerous. Entry into and remaining at the Rally has a degree of danger and there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death, property damage or other losses; and it is a condition of entry that the spectator attend the Rally, and use the services and facilities of the Rally entirely at their own risk.
3. Consider your own safety and that of others at all times.
4. Obey all instructions of safety marshals, spectator marshals and police officers in relation to your safety and that of others, otherwise the Stage could be stopped. They are there to ensure the event runs within the safety guidelines prescribed by the FIA and the TOSFED
5. Marshals and officials have the right to work without being abused or threatened. Abusive, threatening or violent behaviour towards officials will not be tolerated and spectators will be evicted from the event.
6. Do not interfere with the organisers, cooperate with them. Their primary concern is providing a safe motorsport event for all.
7. Be on alert for rally cars while driving to Spectator Areas. When parking, make certain that you leave room for rally cars and emergency vehicles to pass unimpeded.
8. Allow plenty of time to reach your selected viewing point
9. Do NOT walk along or across the rally route. Please ensure you walk behind the tree line or on the pathways created.
10. Do NOT approach dangerous areas. Always stay behind the safety tape or barriers.
11. Do not stand on or cross the road after car '00'
12. Keep a safe distance from the road and follow the cars carefully. Better and safer viewing is often found from a higher vantage point.
13. Never stand below the level of the road
14. Do NOT stand in areas with no means of escape in case of emergency.
15. Expect the unexpected.
16. Listen for approaching cars
17. Pay constant attention as time intervals between rally cars varies.
18. Respect signs and barriers.
19. Alcohol and rally do not mix.
20. Remain in your viewing area until the stage is finished. Do not leave until the Sweep vehicle has passed.
There are 3 alternatives that are provided to the spectators to watch the event:
1 - Free of charge stages
Spectators may reach the spectator areas with their own means of transportation by using the driving directions and spectator maps on the website in this option.
2 - Ticketed stages
Spectators should obtain tickets to watch these stages. Spectators may reach the spectator areas with their own means of transportation by using the driving directions and spectator maps on the website in this option.
3 - Transfers to the Stages
Our guests may arrive to the spectator point with the shuttles that are arranged from Pendik, Kadıköy, Taksim and Kocaeli. Those spectators should obtain transfer ticket to use the shuttles.
Our shuttles will be organized according to the number of the spectators who wish to use the transfer option, so guests who would like to be transferred to the stages should buy their tickets until 13 April 2010, 18.00hrs.
You may find driving directions, stage times and spectator maps on our website.
You may buy your tickets from the website of Biletix (www.biletix.com) or from their retail points. Furthermore, rally fans may also buy ticket from the private Biletix information desks which will be placed in Taksim, Kadiköy, Nişantaşı, Bakırköy and Bağdat Street from the date of 1 April onwards. Starting from the 12 April, fans may also buy their tickets from the desks placed in Pendik Service Park.
For more detailed driving directions, do not hesitate to look spectator routes on our website.
We are inviting all of our guests to experience the excitement of WRC Rally of Turkey.